Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Tea Please


Anthony was the best tonight and took over making dinner to give me time to work on a few cards before the weekend completely slipped away. I had some of my coffee stained tags left and made some cards for a few of my local friends. They look and feel a lot like the Halloween cards I have been working on but I managed to use some paper that was not Halloween related.


I had enough time tonight to continue my Tea Pot Woman inspired cards and turned to my scrap pile for inspiration. I just started playing and the card above was what I designed. I have some other scraps ready to play with this stamp again but I will need to save it for another nights inspiration. I love decorating her with different colors as if her bodice were fabric.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails