Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fiesta Hola Cards





Today I created two sets of Fiesta cards to give as gifts.  The patterned paper and clear stamps are all from We R Memory Keepers - Fiesta Hola.  The Chihuahua and Rooster stamps were only .99 cents each and both came with a star and border.  I used two sheets of 12 x 12 inch patterned paper at .79 cents each on the 8 cards and one sheet of solid paper (4 total) for the base of the cards.  To create the 8 cards I spent about 2 to 2 1/2 hours in my craft room.  I was down there longer but I was puttering around on a few other things too.  I think the stamps are extra cute and I love when you can snatch up stamps without breaking the bank.  These were fun images to play with and the colors are lively and bright.  Ole!

We R Memory Keepers:  http://www.weronthenet.com/  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails