Saturday, August 23, 2014

Extreme Jewelery Makeover - Sea Inspired








 
From ordinary to extraordinary! I purchased ocean inspired jewelery from Francine my AVON representative which I thought would make a great base for an extreme jewelery makeover. I next discovered sea inspired pendents and charms at Hobby Lobby. I placed them all in the talented and creative hands of jewelery artist Kelly Reed and she turned them into one of a kind works of art! 
 
I am so excited to wear them on our cruise and to Lake Tahoe. I have included pictures of the original jewelery (with the exception of a set of earrings) which represent the "before" pictures. The "after" pictures feature three necklaces, a very special charm bracelet, and several pairs of matching hand made earrings. She also combined the three individual anklets into one and added additional charms. I will treasure my new ocean inspired jewelry sets and am really looking forward to showing them off while on vacation. Thank you Kelly for sharing your talents with me!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails