Saturday, November 22, 2014

Carnival Breeze Melting Chocolate Cake Recipe


I discovered post-cruise that guests devour 242,000 servings of the cruise industry’s most popular dessert, the Chocolate Melting Cake. If you’ve never sailed Carnival, the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake is very popular.  Julie and I will tell you first hand that this is the best and most consistently prepared dessert on board.  We won’t comment on the rubbery pumpkin pie incident.  I was able to track down a post from a cruiser who managed to get the official recipe from Carnival on her cruise.  Why didn't I think to ask?  As winter lays siege I may need to try my hand at this favorite to remind us of warmer weather days!

Carnival Chocolate Melting Cake Recipe (4 Servings)

Ingredients:
6 oz. Dark Chocolate
6 oz. Butter
4 Eggs – room temperature
6 oz. Sugar
2 oz. Flour

Directions:
Melt Butter and Chocolate: 
Mix eggs and sugar and whisk for a few minutes. Add flour.
Add the egg mixture to the melted chocolate. Stir together.
Pour the mix in greased ramekins.
Bake at 390 degrees for 14 minutes.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails