Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back at the Crafting Table


After only being in my craft room for letterboxing and letterboxing trading card assembly for a couple of months I finally snuck down this evening to make some cards for the Shar-Pei Rescue of Tennessee. http://www.tnsharpeirescue.com/ I made them some cards to use for thank-you’s or as needed and amazingly enough the cards managed to be there at just the right time for some important donations. I didn’t want them to be completely without handmade cards again. I made 12 simple cards tonight (6 of each design) and hope to get them in the mail tomorrow. I am not sure if I can get back down stairs to work on cards and projects for me again today but it felt good to get the ink and glue out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails