Thursday, February 26, 2009

Revenge of the Cupcakes








Tonight I volunteered to make cupcakes for a youth fundraiser at the church. Little did I know I would be frosting after 10:00 p.m. What was I thinking??? HA! HA! I purchased a platter at lunch today and then raced home to bake the cupcake bases. The cupcakes are chocolate and vanilla white cake. I made two batches of homemade butter cream frosting and decorated them with Wilton Jumbo Daisies Sprinkles, White Nonpareils Sprinkles and Wilton edible orange colored glitter. I had so many cupcakes that I ended up frosting the additional 12 cupcakes (not totally as fancy) and placing them in my new handy dandy cupcake carrier from Michael's. Time to do the dishes and pack lunches. Who knows I might still make it to bed by 11:00 p.m. Then again maybe not. It's all for a good cause!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails