Saturday, March 7, 2009

Purple Passion Cupcakes...







I had a wild hair (a purple wild hair) this afternoon and made some Purple Passion Cupcakes for Alex's Sunday School class. I used a different decorating tip this afternoon to give the cupcakes a smoother look. I am not sure which one I like better but these are certainly wild. I used Wilton confetti sprinkles on top. Did I mention how much I love my new cupcake carriers.


Last week I found the neatest cupcake book at Barnes and Noble. I found out that cupcakes are quite popular these days. The book is called Hello, Cupcake! - Irresistibly Playful Creations anyone can make. And can you guess what absolutely tickled me to death about the book? Yep, DOG CUPCAKES! I just about died when I saw the cover of the book. It's time to take things up a notch!!! Just imagine Raisin and Jay Cupcakes!!! I was also thinking that selling dog cupcakes at dog fundraising events would be a great way to help shelters and dog rescue groups. How could anyone resist dog cupcakes? Obviously I can't!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails