Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Clear-Mount Stamp Cases






I just received my Stampin' Up! order last night. Jessica Bain (my Stampin' Up! demonstrator) was kind enough to bring my order by the house after work. One of the items I purchased are the Clear-Mount Stamp Cases. They sell the empty cases in sets of four. With Stampin' Up! now offering cling mount stamps I decided to purchase most of my stamps as cling mounted vs. wood mounted. My love for wood mounted stamps is just as strong as the first time I held one in my hand but I am really enjoying the space saving and cost savings of the clear cling stamps and cling mount stamps.

Tonight I created my own labels in Microsoft Publisher for the empty cases. I think the results turned out pretty nice and I like having my clear stamps in their own cases instead of the wrappers they are distributed in. Although this project will take me a little time with scanning the stamps and putting each case together I think it will help me stay organized and most certainly will protect the stamps.

You can order products on line from Jessica. She is a very experienced stamper/crafter, great demonstrator and she has a wonderful web-site too:

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deputystamper

Jessica Bain (208) 229-1156
deputystamper@yahoo.com
Cell: (208) 794-8752

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails