Sunday, September 19, 2010

Early Morning Creative Juices Flowing




This morning I woke up at 4:00 a.m. with a bit of a tummy ache. My normal a.m. routine is around 5 or 5:30 a.m. I laid in bed tossing and turning and could not get back to sleep. Before I knew it the Pei's and I were rummaging around the house taking clippings from our silk plants (no one will notice the bald spots), digging in the garage for old seed packets and down to the crafting room with some of my letterbox carvings. A couple of hour flew by and I had created three cards. I also started working on some LTC's but they are still in production. As the morning passed by in an instant it was time to walk the dogs and now we are ready to head to church. I am sure I will be paying for my early morning creativity later but for the moment I am high off the results.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails