Monday, August 30, 2010

Stampers' Sampler Take Ten Autumn 2010



I opened the mailbox this afternoon and discovered the new Stampers' Sampler Take Ten Autumn 2010 issue inside. I do not have a subscription to the Take Ten publication since I usually purchase it at JoAnn Fabrics. It's appearance in my mail box immediately let me know that I must have a card published inside. I quickly ripped off the paper and found one of my Halloween inspired cards on page 14. Earlier this year I went through a Halloween faze and everything I created was inspired by the colors of the fall season. Being published is such a special delight because it validates your ability to create from what is inside yourself. I am just tickled pink tonight!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Congratulations for being published again. I am going to have a full library of magazines you are in!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails