Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Steampunk Vintage Card



This is my first vintage card that still contains a splash of Steampunk influence in the layout. I have mentioned in past posts that I love to haunt vintage and antique shops in an attempt to find black and white photographs that contain dogs in them. They are not as easy to find as you might think. This picture is actually of six men and one wonderful pooch up in front. I could not resist highlighting their furry companion with one of my Steampunk slide mounts. I never craft with the original picture but scan and print the images I use. In this case I distressed the edges of the print with ink but in the future I will probably add more distressing to the actual edges of the paper.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails