Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo


Last night I whipped up Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo.  Although Anthony thought the sauce was a bit on the thick side I really liked it.  I discovered this recipe on Yummly by Camille Styles.  It only took about 30minutes to put together.  I might add a pinch of nutmeg the next time I make this delicious fall meal.  I served it with salad and bread.  I have posted the recipe here or you can follow the link below.

Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 4 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1 teaspoon herbs de provence
  • salt and pepper, to taste
  • 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked
  • freshly grated parmesan, to garnish
  • fresh sage, julienne, to garnish
  1. Heat oil and butter in a sauce pan with minced garlic and cook until lightly golden and fragrant.
  2. Whisk in cream, pumpkin and spices and let simmer until thoroughly heated and smooth.
  3. Toss with cooked pasta, garnish with parmesan and sage.
Yummly Recipe by Camille Styles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails