Sunday, February 10, 2008

Club Scrap

I am a member of Club Scrap. Each month I receive a Club Scrap Jr. kit in the mail. It is filled with 12x12 papers, 4x6 mats, some idea sheets and/or a stencil, a tiny inkpad and a stamp. The reason I subscribe to Club Scrap is because the papers are so unique that I can’t wait to receive my box every month. I love to open the box and see what I can create using their items. It’s also fun to see how many cards I can make out of one box. Some months are a challenge because the colors or items may not be something I would have put together. The card above is with one of my recent pizza boxes. I try to use up everything in the box before I move on to another box. It’s sort of like my challenge each month to see what I can do. I like to keep my mind open to the possibilities that each box brings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails