Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cookies Take Two





Back in the kitchen with all my new supplies I attempted to decorate the flower cookies for Joy again. By this time these are the $50.00 cookies. HA! HA! Thank God she is my very best friend in the whole world. I started like before making them solid and still the icing is either too thick or I need a different recipe. The tip helped to control the excess but it is still not smooth like in the pictures. I will need to go online and see what Martha Stewart used. But I was not willing to start over again (I am totally out of time as it's 9:00 p.m.) so I just decorated the cookies with less icing and more of a design. The family said they were tasty and pretty to look at. I just wrapped them up and placed them in a spring basket I purchased on Friday to put them into. I won't let this cookie decorating challenge get the best of me. There will be more cookies soon. I am determined to figure this out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails