Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wishin' Well - Happy Hoppers

Most of the time I do not struggle when I craft. Ideas typically flow easily and I am usually humming along enjoying the creative process. Late last night between 10 and 11 p.m. it was a different story. I think I left my creative energy and ideas in another room. My biggest mistake was selecting a colored background paper for my image and after I had four images stamped, embossed and colored I did not like the look at all. The image looked muddy and the bunnies just were over shadowed by the color of the paper that I had selected. In the garbage they went and I started all over again around 10:30. Fortunately my second endeavor came together as I had hoped and my little Wishin' Well cards were finished just after 11:15 p.m. I will admit I only managed to complete two cards instead of four but I would rather have two cards that I really like vs. four that I do not. I think this Happy Hoppers - House-Mouse Design stamp (Wishin' Well - Itty Bit, Bumble and Hop-it) can be used for just about any occasion. Last nights efforts are for a Bridal Shower and a friends health issues recently. I can wish them both well with the same sweet image. I still need two more cards but these two will at least get me through the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails