Sunday, June 12, 2011

Splish Splash...A Citrus Bath


After a busy morning of lasagna assembly, errands and dog walking I made it down to my craft room for a little stamp therapy. I needed to make a card for Father's Day and thought this Mudpie - Splish Splash...A Citrus Bath was too tasty to pass up. I did not add any embellishments to the card but after I scanned it I did add a layer of Diamond Glaze to the cup to give it the appearance of glass. I still wanted it to have a masculine feel (no flowers and foo foo). I was lamenting this evening with my Stampin' Up! demonstrator how my card stash is bone dry. Letterbox trading cards (mostly posted on my letterboxing blog) seem to be taking up a lot of my crafting time these days. I have reached the point that I make an LTC for just about every stamp I carve. The LTC's take longer to make than the carvings do. Let's hope I can find a balance between the two.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails