Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes - Divine!



Today I made a new cup cake recipe complements of Your Cup of Cake.


Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes: http://www.yourcupofcake.com/2012/03/chocolate-lemon-cupcakes.html

I was very intrigued by the chocolate and lemon combination and these cupcakes do not disappoint. They are not overly sweet and the zest from the lemon adds this amazing tang to the flavor profile of these divine little treats. Like Lizzy who’s the master mixer behind Your Cup of Cake I usually just sample a bite or two of most cupcakes I make. However, I have eaten two of these cupcakes since making them earlier this morning. I need to get them out of the house as soon as possible!

Lizzy decorated hers with colored sugar and tiny yellow pearls. My friend Kelly Reed brought me these adorable Edible Daisy Wafers from England I just could not resist topping the cupcakes with them. I will definitely be making this recipe again soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails