Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter Bunny Tags







I needed to make an Easter Bunny Gift Tag  and what do you know they multiplied like rabbits.  Before I knew what happened I created six tags instead of one.  I am going to use these tags instead of cards for a few small Easter gifts I have put together (for adults, not kids).  One thing I like about giving tags is that the receivers can re-use them just like gift bags if they desire.  If not they can hang them around the house, place them in scrapbooks, use them on cards etc.  I tend to make most of mine on the large size so they are impactful and I have a bit more room to play.  The stamp is one I purchased from Stamp'in Up ages and ages ago.  I will confess that this is the first time I have used it although I love chocolate bunny image.  I embossed the bunnies with Chestnut colored embossing powder so they would appear to be made of chocolate.  Too bad the embossing powder does not smell like chocolate too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails