Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cosmo Cricket - Want S'more?


I was in Archivers recently for an acrylic album class and these wonderful new papers from Cosmo Cricket caught my eye. How can I resist totally cute new papers? They are Mr. Campy - Happy Campers (Trailers and Plaid) and Skipping Stones (Circles). I used the Skipping Stones for an accent on the "WOOF" card. The stamps on the "WOOF" card are new ones I picked up recently from Great Impressions. You can never have enough dog related stamps. The Happy Campers double sided paper I used on the "Trailer" card. The stamps are a favorite (that I have not used nearly enough) from Stampin' Up! also called "Happy Campers". I may need to head back to pick up a couple more sheets of this totally cute paper to play with in the near future. I hope to get back down to make a few more cards soon. There is never enough time to create!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails