Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Times Nouveau Collection





It has been a crafting dry spell for me since creating a handful of Halloween cards over a month ago. I have been extra busy preparing for and attending Letterbox gatherings that my crafting has been more carving and creating then paper crafts. Just this past week I signed up for two Pei Secret Santa’s through my Pei Chat Groups. Although I have been too busy to do much in the way of posting I still love to participate in Christmas card exchanges and Secret Santa. With the discovery of my Secret Santa targets I picked up some paper that I thought was just unique and beautiful at the Paper Cottage this past weekend. The paper I found is by Graphic 45 titled Times Nouveau Collection—Lollapalooza # 450003. What is so unique is that the 12 x 12 sheet has 10 different squares and 4 long rectangles printed with a subtle background. I am creating cards from each of the different images using a variety of earth tones. My first three designs are above. I love seeing what I can create from the squares. The rectangles are much larger and will be a challenge to utilize. These cards will be part of my gift to my Secret Santa’s. Since they don’t know who they are I can post them with out any worries. More cards to come hopefully this weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails