Monday, December 1, 2008

Quick Christmas Cards


I avoid making holiday cards because making 100+ of one card is just too much to even consider. However, I do dabble a little even during the holidays when I need a card or two for someone special. Tonight I made a few cards after a quick stop for some holiday paper at the Paper Cottage. I picked colors that are not traditionally used for Christmas but I do like the results. The paper is my SEI and is called Alpine Forest - Dust of Snow. I stamps I used are called The Snowflake Spot. They are from Stampin' Up! 2006. It is actually a used set I ordered from my demonstrator but I just adore snowflake stamps and just had to have the set. Even though they are used they are new to me. I also used Sun Splash Embossing Powder from Stampin' Up! All and all I like the results of the cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails