Friday, December 3, 2010

December Stamp Club




Last night was Stamp Club and Jessica prepared some fun cards for us to make. Stamp Club is great because everything is provided to make the projects and we have lots of delicious munchies and drinks to enjoy while we are crafting. The other thing I like is that Jessica never minds me changing around the cards I make a little from the ones she has created. The two cards above are the ones she designed with my own touches. I tend to "jump shark" a lot and she never seems to mind. You have to love someone who is that laid back when it comes to crafting.
Another great component about Stamp Club is that I get to play with Jessica's toys while I am there. She is always purchasing new items that I may not have and I love to play with them before I buy them myself.

I placed an order tonight out of the Holiday Mini Catalog that runs until January 3, 2011. I ordered the Dark and Dreary Halloween set of 5 stamps and the Designer Series Spook Paper. I also ordered a wheel out of the main catalog. I guess my Halloween card making fixation has not ended. Now where did I put that witches hat?

Jessica Bain (My Stamp Pimp):

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deputystamper/




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails