Sunday, June 2, 2013

Graduation Lei and Card Take Two








I took several days to make the second Graduation Lei and matching card due to the ache and pain in my right hand.  The school colors for the lei were white and burgundy.  I realized that the lei took a very large amount of flowers as I use a flower in-between each alternating layer of money and paper.  The card is very similar to the layout of the first card I made but I layered rectangles this time instead of ovals.  And again I made  a bonus card which I am mailing to my sister since she recently got a new job in marketing after staying home with the kids for quite a few years.  I will be dropping off both leis tomorrow and I know Mr. Dally is thankful to get the dining room table back once again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails