Friday, December 14, 2012

Wood Veneer Snowflakes on Cards








Last night I worked on holiday cards again.  Some of the papers and all of the brads I used are from Teresa Collins - Christmas Cottage.  The other papers are from Authentique - Festive.  My favorite embellishment to play with last night were the wonderful Wood Veneer Snowflakes from Studio Callico.  I love the natural beauty of the wood.  I am often tempted to paint or alter them in some way but I think they are beautiful left natural so I resisted altering them in any way.  The cards did not scan great because there is a lot of depth to them and items in the background become blurry.  In addition the cards are not always sitting straight in the scanner which makes them look uneven.  I will need to play with our camera instead of the scanner to see if I can start doing a better job with the images I share.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails