Thursday, March 21, 2013

Playing with Double Sided Card Stock Color Combinations




Tonight I had just a little bit of time to work on some cards.  I am still playing with My Minds Eye Indie Chic clearance papers and I made 4 cards (two of each color combination).  One of the great things about heavy weight double sided card stock is that I can mix and match the papers and they make coordination easy.  The background stamps are also from My Minds Eye – Indie Chic.  I stamped the back grounds with two different stamps from the set to mix things up a bit but otherwise they are basically the same layout just opposite sides of the card stock. The cute little owl is from Hero Arts.  They are fun and funky all occasion cards that I can give to friends and family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails