Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Butterfly Party Cards









A big thank you to Kelly Reed for sharing her crafting room with me this weekend to help revive my creativity.  With so much time spent on the hiking trails on the weekends it has left me with minimal time to work on my creative side including card making.  One advantage of being at Kelly's house vs. my own is that there were no chores calling my name as I was only surrounded by creativity vs. every day household needs and errands.  Although the embossing and coloring took all of my time at Kelly's house it really sped things up back here at home to get the cards put together tonight.

My three butterfly cards feature Penny Black - Butterfly Parade stamps, paper by Teresa Collins - Tell Your Story and I used my Copic Markers to color the tags.  I also used my We R Memory Makers - Vine Mini 8 Punch to cut out the background paper.  Although my pictures above are not as clear as they should be (suffering from the Spring Forward Time Change) I colored the tags to match the papers I used for my background.  I really like the finished look of only coloring one tag on each card so the cards are not too busy visually overall.  

Stamps - Penny Black
We R Memory Keepers - Vine Mini 8 Punch
Copic Markers
Teresa Collins 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails