Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kick Ass Valentines Cards


 
 
Cupid it's time for a vacation.  Crank up your creative juices no matter how wild they may be.  Let the paper fly and your feelings soar.  It's time for kick ass Valentine cards.
 
The two cards featured above are a reflection of things that are close to my heart.  First I am a completely hopeless Halloween junkie.  Don't dare let me near Halloween themed stamps, embellishments or papers.  Hello my name is Kelly and I am a Halloween crafting addict... The adorable couple on the couch is by Inkadinkado.  It is one of my favorite stamps.  It just screams love in my book.  I think you should be able to use all seasonal stamps any time of year so as far as I am concerned Halloween just trampled all over Valentines Day.
 
The second card features stamps by Great Impressions.  Anthony and I both ride motorcycles and this card is a reflection of spending time together riding which we both enjoy.  There is a compass in the background by Tattered Angels and even a tiny post card by Artchix Studio.  Don't forget your key or you won't be able to ride.  Vroom...Vroom!!!

 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails