Sunday, May 5, 2013

Welcome Home Wood House Embellishments



Today Anthony and I slipped away to enjoy lunch and a movie.  We saw Iron Man 3 at the Majestic Theater after lunch at Rudy's in Meridian.  Upon returning home Anthony headed out to mow the lawn and I slipped downstairs (escaping any and all yard work) for a quick crafting moment.  I have been dying to play with some new wood embellishments that I picked up recently.  I purchased a set of birds for my friend Kelly and I selected a set of tiny houses for myself. 

 
 
In the past when I have worked with wood embellishments I have left them natural.  But these tiny houses inspired me to add a splash of color with my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.  Just like houses in a neighborhood they are now a variety of colors.  The great thing about these embellishments from Prima Marketing is that you get quite a few little embellishments (45 total) for a very reasonable price and when the little wooden tray is empty you can decorate it too.  Aside from letting the Glimmer Mist dry for about 3-5 minutes the cards were very quickly thrown together.  These cards could be used for any occasion but they would be perfect to accompany a house warming gift or a welcome for new neighbors.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails