Sunday, August 11, 2013

Peanut Butter Cupcakes




Recently I made Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Chocolate Ganache and Peanut Butter Buttercream.  The recipe is from Your Cup of Cake for Resses's Puff Cupcakes but I left off the puff's because cereal tends to become soggy when left on top of frosting over night.  I shared these cupcakes with my friend Aryn and her family and split the second portion of the batch with Anthony's fellow umpire friends Bob (who was in a serious car accident recently) and Dan.  We taste tested the cupcakes at home and they were sinfully delicious.  Since I left off the cereal I added mini Reeses Peanut Butter cups to the tops of each cupcake.

Here is the Original Recipe from Your Cup of Cake: 

http://www.yourcupofcake.com/2012/03/reeses-puffs-cupcakes.html   

These I would definitely make again!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails