Saturday, August 17, 2013

Summer Inspired Cards Continued







The cards above are some bright and bold cards I put together this afternoon after errands and house cleaning.  The card with the cat features wording that I typed directly on the card stock with my new "old" typewriter.  I love how the type is not exactly perfect and you can see how some letters are darker depending on how hard I struck the keys to make the imprint.  There is something lovely about imperfection. 

And last but not least The Raisin looking out the back door.  I can't keep the glass on the door clean for more than 5 minutes because Raisin and Jay always have their noses pressed against the glass in their attempt to protect the back yard from the next squirrel invasion. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails