Sunday, December 8, 2013

Safari Cards From The Other Kelly





My friend Kelly was a busy bee making safari themed cards for her aunt recently.  I sent over a few supplies to help her out (stamps, paper etc.).  Last week she dropped back off the excess supplies and low and behold a baggie with some of her wonderful safari cards just for me.  I'm so spoiled!  I asked if I could share a few of them on my blog.  It was hard to select my favorites but the very top card in black and white with the zebra's is my number one favorite.  Really the are all great and I love the inspiration of her art that she shared with me.  And there was also apple juice and cider spices in the bag she dropped off too.  Cards and warm cider - delicious!  Who doesn't love being spoiled?!? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails