Monday, December 9, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Nine







Tonight I had a special order to fill in addition to Day Nine of my 12 Days of Cards.  This morning when I walked the dogs it was -5 degrees so as soon as I arrived home this evening and checked the weather I very quickly changed clothes and took Raisin and Jay for a walk.  I knew I needed to take advantage of the 14 degree weather before the temperature started to drop again.  Anything temperature wise that is in the negatives is brutal.

The good news is that by the time I returned home Anthony had taken over dinner preparation which allowed me to head straight to my special creating spot.  Anthony had requested that I create two cards that could be utilized for gift certificates.  The top two cards were designed with his specifications in mind.  I also allowed myself to use stamps that were not part of the Fiskars - Winter Wishes set which I am using as the primary stamps as a challenge to myself for the 12 Days of Cards.

It's nice to have these finished tonight at a reasonable hour vs. as late as I was up last night.

Paper:  My Mind's Eye & Pink Paislee
Chipboard:  Teresa Collins
Stamps:  Fiskars - Winter Wishes
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails