Sunday, December 8, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Seven and Eight




 
Cards seven and eight were both made this evening.  I was so busy yesterday that I was unable to squeeze in any card creativity.  I am also having computer issues with my laptop.  Anthony took it to Staples for me yesterday and with a new upload recommended by the technician we can't seem to log back into the computer.  Long story short I still have not gotten back into my computer yet.  I am on Anthony's tonight since he has gone up to bed.

For both cards I played with shapes tonight.  First the octagon and then squares and circles.  I continued with the brown and red color schemes for these two cards.  I like the fun and festive feel of both of these cards. 

Paper:  My Mind's Eye & Pink Paislee
Chipboard:  Teresa Collins (card) & My Mind's Eye (tag)
 Stamps:  Fiskars - Winter Wishes
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art
Ribbon:  Bazzill Basics   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails