Thursday, October 1, 2015

Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole


I have really been in the mood for lazy dinner options but am tired of to-go food and pizza delivery.  Tonight I tossed together a recipe I found on Yummly by Appetizer Girl.  Appetizer Girl made her's with crock pot chicken but I even took it a step further in the lazy department (I am an overachiever like that) and purchased pre-shredded rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.  Also instead of using Garlic Powder I used Cream of Mushroom Soup with Roasted Garlic and topped it with freshly ground pepper.  All together the modified recipe has only 4 ingredients for 4 to 5 servings and was ready in 30 minutes.  My modified recipe is below or you can click the link above to access the original recipe.  I served ours with biscuits. 

Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole

3 cups of cooked shredded chicken
16 oz. bag of frozen broccoli (cooked)
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup with Roasted Garlic
Pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Pour into a 9 x 9 baking dish.
Bake for 25 minutes uncovered until heated through.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails