Friday, July 8, 2016

Water Pitcher Template Cards










The Stampers Sampler Magazine features Tempting Templates as one of their regular features and challenges readers to use the template in their designs.  The template featured in the cards I made this week is a simple water pitcher.  You can use the Tempting Template in any way you wish large or small, on it's own, adding multiple templates to your card etc.  It is only limited to your creativity. 

For the four cards above I decided to shrink the template down into a tiny water pitcher and to have flowers pouring out of each.  I like to use limited supplies and layout designs when I am making a set of cards.  In this case I made 4 cards all with a similar design layout.  I have been a bit limited in my card making time but it felt good to stretch my creative muscles this week.  I am not sure if I will have time to play with the template any more this weekend but it was fun to give it a whirl.   

Paper:  Graphic 45
Glimmer Mist:  Tattered Angels
Stamps:  Graphic 45
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black
Flowers: Burlap - Recollections, Paper - Jolees by You, Heirloom Roses - Tim Holtz and Petaloo - Antique Peach
Pen:  Gelly Roll - Clear Sky - Sakura Japan



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails