Sunday, February 15, 2009

Church Scrapbook Sneak Preview




I was asked by my church family to create a scrapbook about the building project that we just completed as we added a new sanctuary to the church. Although I have been a little slow to get the ball rolling (being ultra sick during the holidays did not help) I am finally back on track. I don’t do a lot of scrapbooking at this level because of the time involved. But I wanted to contribute something special to the church that they would have to commemorate the building project. These are the two pages that I completed today. These two pages alone took over two hours. I am trying to give the album an architectural feel with the stamping, embellishments and papers. These items are from Club Scrap. They have the best papers even though they are a little more expensive. I have a LONG way to go on this album but I wanted to share a couple of the completed pages.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails