Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Angel Company




I have never ordered rubber stamps from The Angel Company before. http://www.theangelcompany.net My friend and fellow crafter junkie, Amanda, has been an Angel representative for a while now. She always supplies me with a catalog each season and lets me know when there is a sale. Recently they changed their catalog to a Magalouge (a cross between a catalog and a magazine) and they put all their existing 2008 stamps from the old catalog on sale for 50% off in January. Well, that was a sale I could not resist. As this was my first use of the stamps it was similar to my acrylic stamps that I mount onto the acrylic blocks only they have a rubber backing and the foam clings to the block. I picked up this cute set of four penguins and just had to trim them and try them out tonight. The cards are basically the same design just with a bit of color change. The stamps worked great and were very reasonable priced even at full price. They have some pretty cute sets in their 2009 Magalouge. So many great stamps and never, never enough time to craft!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails