Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Halloween Inspired Cards




Can you feel the chill in the air? Okay, maybe not yet but I can hear the Halloween inspired stamps calling my name. Fall is my favorite season of the year but interestingly enough I have very few fall or Halloween inspired stamps or stamp sets. During a recent stop at JoAnn Fabrics I noticed they had Clear Mini Stamp sets by Inkadinkado for only $1.00 each. I have been checking the supply each time I am there and have picked up some really cute Halloween inspired stamps. I also purchased two new wheels from Stampin'Up! And last but not least I did hit the Hot Spots section at Archiver's and picked up a couple of clear stamps by Scrappy Cat for $1.99. Monday night I started on the first card design at the church during the Crafting Club and then last night at home I unpacked my travel bag and sat down to at least finish the other two I had in mind. All and all I made three different designs and about 12 cards total. I still could use a few more Halloween inspired stamps but I think that these were a good addition to my stamping collection. I also made a simple and very yummy coffee cake last night that was a huge hit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails