Saturday, April 3, 2010

Art Doll Parts Halloween Inspired Card


This morning after our night at the Anniversary Inn, checking on 3 letterboxes and filling up with gas I made a very quick stop at one of the local scrapbook stores. I have had my eye on some of their Character Constructions (Art Doll Parts) clear stamp sets. I am particularly drawn to the Mad Tea Party Collection. Even though I have been in the kitchen all day since returning home I was dying to play with my new set. In addition to the Peep's cake I also made a Key Lime Cheesecake, Chocolate Chip Cheesecake and a Jewish Honey Cake. Sticking with my Halloween themed cards I continued with the papers I have been working with but this time gave the card a very Victorian tea party flavor. I really like the results because the Halloween theme is so subtle you don't even realize it is there unless you really look.

Character Constructions by Catherine Moore:

www.characterconstructions.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails