Monday, November 22, 2010

House-Mouse Designs


I have been a fan of House-Mouse Designs forever. Long before they offered rubber stamps I would purchase their cute and whimsical cards and calendars for friends and family. I was so thrilled the day I discovered that they were offering stamps. I have quite a few of their adorable stamps but because of the size of the images and the need to color them I have not used them as often as I would like to. Tonight I picked one of them off the shelf and decided to play with it a little using my Copic Markers. I still need to play around with my design a bit but I needed a card to mail to a friend tomorrow so this one will have to do. Fortunately it is a non-crafting friend so she won't be too critical. More House-Mouse cards to come.

House-Mouse Designs:

http://www.house-mouse.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails