Monday, December 27, 2010

House-Mouse Design - Flower Bed


I am working on cards for our neighbors to give as Christmas gifts instead of baked goods (yes, I realize that today is December 27th). I probably should have started these cards back about 4 months ago but with my current baking burnout I just had to come up with something that was personal that does not involve my oven. On a side note I made 3 batches of cupcakes tonight (just the cake part) before even heading down to work on cards.

This little mouse named Muzzy is fast asleep all wrapped up in a yellow tulip flower bed. I really had fun coloring the flower petals with my Copic markers. I want these cards to be any occasion cards so I have not added any specific sayings to any of them I have been creating. I am giving each neighbor 6 hand-made cards. I know that is not very many but I hope that they will be something unique vs. my traditional gifts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails