Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Panting Shar-Pei Cards







These cards feature another great stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps.  The panting Shar-Pei is adorable and was just begging to be the center of attention.  The Hugs and Kisses stamp is from an old Stampin' Up! set and seemed to fit the theme of the card.  I was still tinkering with the card the day after I made as I felt like they needed a little something extra.  The glittery cork stickers from Pink Paislee were exactly what I needed.  They added just enough sparkle without detracting from the main focus of the card.  It is not uncommon for me to continue to play with embellishments after a card is completed until I am satisfied with the card as a whole. 

These cards also feature Scrabble tiles that were actually left over from our Letterboxing event last December.  We used them as part of a set of clues.  It's great to re-purpose items in crafts and cards.  I was unable to find Scrabble tiles locally at any of the craft stores so I ordered these from Clever Crafting via Amazon.  Each card features a different four letter word related to dogs which makes each card slightly unique from the other.

Panting Pei Stamp - Viva Las Vegastamps
Hugs and Kisses Stamp - Stampin' Up!
Clear Embossing Powder - Hampton Art
Chestnut Embossing Powder - Zing
Ink - Versa Fine Inyx Black
Scrabble Tiles - Clever Crafting (via Amazon)
Glitter Heart Stickers - Pink Paislee
Paper - Graphic 45, Recess - Basic Grey, Bo Bunny and Fancy Pants

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails