Sunday, November 4, 2012

Veggie and Fruit Fairy



This past summer from time to time I would find fresh fruit and vegetables left in one of our flower pots on the front porch. At first I was baffled as to who might be leaving the bounty for us as there was never a note left behind. The last offering we received was grapes. As soon as I saw the grapes I knew which kind neighbors had left them for us because they have given us homemade grape jelly in the past. I made four cards for them today (2 of each color combination). I may not be able to grow much as my green thumb doesn’t always work but I can put together a few blossoms of my own.


The stamps I used are from a very old set from Stampin Up! called Feathered Hope (1998). And the papers are from the summer clearance that I picked up at the Craft Warehouse a few months ago. My Mind’s Eye – Miss Caroline. The cards are large and measure 6 x 6. It’s time for me to leave a little something on their door step tonight. Oh how I love a little fairy mischief!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails