Saturday, December 8, 2012

Seasons Greetings Cards





Today I visited my craft room to check out my holiday card making supply stash and low and behold I had one piece of Christmas themed card stock and about 50+ sheets of Halloween themed card stock.  I guess it's no mystery which card theme I enjoy creating with more.  I drove over to Craft Warehouse and picked up a paper bundle from Authentique - Festive (I love the weight of their papers) and some holiday inspired brads and just whipped together a set of cards for my neighbor who leaves me goodies on our front porch.  This week I found a small box of See's Chocolates waiting for me and a day later some red peppers and a tiny cherry tomato on the handle to the front door.  It looks like it's my turn to leave a little something on their front porch and since neither of them craft I thought these holiday cards would be the perfect little offering to sneak over tonight.  The cards are all the same in layout design.  I just mixed up a couple sheets of double sided card stock and then changed around the embellishments and brads.  I like the end result because they are old fashioned and festive but no two are identical.

Authentique - http://authentiquepaper.com/products/Festive

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails