Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Little More Paradise in My Card Creations





Since I already had my Graphics 45 Tropical Travelogue Collection papers and Chipboard Tags out while I was working on the Flying Bird Tempting Template I though it would be fun to quickly toss together some bright and fun Hawaiian themed cards.  These went together in a flash with minimal stamping (Hero Arts - Remember Your Kindness) and I had fun topping the cards off with flowers from Prima Flowers - Lady Bird Collection and lots of Twinkle Goosebumps from Queen and Company.  These cards are considered a variation on a theme because they are all laid out the same but are just slightly different.  When card making this is a fast way to create similar cards quickly.  I lay out the bases, switch around the colors and follow the theme I have in mind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails