Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tempting Template Flying Bird




The April/May/June 2013 issue of Stampers' Sampler magazine features a flying bird template on page 71 for their Tempting Template challenge   They like you to stretch your imagination by stamping, decorating or embellishing the template any way your heart desires.  I thought it might be fun to pull out my Graphics 45 Tropical Travelogue Collection papers that I picked up on clearance and play with the template a bit.  I am sure they were thinking the bird would be the focus of the card but I was drawn to a Where's Waldo feel by including the bird in the bright blooms of the card vs. him being the focal point.  I stamped the birds that I cut out on different card stocks with a palm tree to give him a crazy tropical feel and then added him to the splashy cards.  Aloha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails