Monday, July 1, 2013

Cards with Fancy Pants Papers and Embellishments




Although my hand was pretty sore today I needed to make some cards.  Recently I was forced to purchase some which is the number one sin of someone who makes their own cards.  I hung my head in shame at Fred Meyer as I spent a fortune on just three cards.  It's so easy to run out of homemade cards and to not have the time to make any or in my case to have my sprained hand keep me on the crafting side lines for a while.

I stopped by the Craft Warehouse this weekend and picked up some papers in a collection kit, small decorative bags and felt flowers from the Fancy Pants Design line "Park Bench".  I combined the line with my Stampin' Up! set titled "Nature Walk".  The colors are bright and bold and I think the combination of the two together scream hot summer days which is exactly what we have here in Boise.  Today temperatures reached 107 degrees.  Hot Stuff!

Fancy Pants:  http://www.fancypantsdesigns.com

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails