Monday, November 11, 2013

Steampunk Spells Halloween Card





Two of my favorite themes have finally come together - Steampunk and Halloween!  And what is even more juicy and irresistible?  Both themes together at 70% off!  I made a quick stop this past week for a crafting fix and was thrilled to find that all Halloween themed papers and embellishments at 70% off at the Craft Warehouse.  Although it was picked over I scored some great papers by some of my favorite paper lines including the wonderful Steampunk Spells line from Graphic 45.  Above is my first Halloween/Steampunk card from my clearance purchases.  I also scored two paper pads from Martha Stewarts Halloween line.  Halloween may have come and gone but I am just warming up with Halloween card making.   

Graphic 45:  http://www.g45papers.com/products/steampunk-spells-category

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails