Sunday, December 29, 2013

Serenity Papers - A Taste of the Orient





Tonight I cleared off my work table that was covered with months worth of paper scraps and broke open the seal on two new identical papers packs that I purchased at the Craft Warehouse before the holidays.  I found these beautiful Bo Bunny - Serenity paper packs for only $5.00 each (originally $20 each) and could not pass them up.  Each pack contains 18 sheets of double sided paper, a sheet of journaling cards and a sheet of stickers.  A real bargain in my book.  I kept the cards pretty simple but felt that that mini dominos gave the cards a touch of playfulness.

Paper, stickers and journaling cards:  Bo Bunny - Serenity
Mini Dominos:  Spare Parts - The Paper Studio
Stamps:  Lanterns-Magenta, Character - Great Impressions, Peacock - Hero Arts & Small Characters - Great Impressions.
Ink:  VersaFine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails