Monday, January 13, 2014

Cranberry-White Chocolate Cookies and Homemade Card





We have a friend who has been feeling pretty under the weather.  I thought some homemade cookies and a card might help lift some spirits tomorrow.  After dinner but before dog walking I whipped up a batch of Cranberry-White Chocolate Cookies.  I found the recipe on the My Recipes web-site:

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/cranberry-white-chocolate-cookies-10000001133845/

The card I created utilized the Swagger themed papers, stickers and ephemera from Fancy Pants.  With so many cards I create having a feminine feel to them I purchased the Swagger line items so I could create cards with more of a masculine theme.  Mustaches were really popular with stamp and paper lines in 2013 so it was easy to locate coordinating items from other lines like the Gemstone Mustache from The Paper Studio and Mustache stamps from Hobby Lobby.  You just can't go wrong with a stache! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails